This subject was taken from a well known painting by Salvador Dali . I replaced the woman and the coastal inlet of Dali’s home town with a young bear that lives in my back yard.
I painted the view of downtown Asheville. The bear suggests he is over seeing the city and “waiting” for the arrival of guests. The orb from heaven as in other paintings of the bear series has a white dogwood in the center. It fell from heaven like a shooting star and landed on the sill. Dogwood flowers lie on the floor having drifted out of the orb to rest. “waiting” for the arrival of guests.
Make a statement in any room with this framed poster, printed on thick, durable, matte paper. The matte black frame that’s made from wood from renewable forests adds an extra touch of class.
• Alder, semi-hardwood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
• Paper weight: 5.57 oz/y² (189 g/m²)
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
• Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Japan and Latvia