Spirit Of The Falls – Framed Print
Click here to inquire about a custom-sized original or affordable prints!
This is a cave under a water fall located 40 minutes outside of Asheville NC.
The creek that runs down over the rocks above the cave trickles down below to the cave. There is something very mystical about this sacred location. Sitting at the bottom of the falls and leaning back into the breakwater is one of the most mystifying experiences ever. I had to capture it in paint. The white dogwood flower is a representation of Spirit and our connection to the essence of Nature.
Make a statement in any room with this framed poster, printed on thick, durable, matte paper. The matte black frame that’s made from wood from renewable forests adds an extra touch of class.
• Alder, semi-hardwood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
• Paper weight: 5.57 oz/y² (189 g/m²)
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
• Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Japan and Latvia
$85.00 – $195.00
Shop Framed Prints
Meet Bill Bowers
Bill Bowers is one of the most versatile contemporary artists alive today. His career as a professional artist spans 30 plus years and has produced many styles of paintings and installation artwork for both commercial and residential projects. Bill is known for his versatility and his ability to fuse styles of art together as never before.